Monday 12 September 2011

The cool thing about swapping was that the girls were really into it, too!


This story occurred back in my freshman year. It was early in the year when my roommate Blake, who was also a friend in high school, and I met these two girls. They were also roommates. Well, you see, the one I was trying to get with, Katie, was literally crazy, which I would later find out on a few different occasions.
The cool thing about swapping was that the girls were really into it, too!

One day Blake and I got bored and decided randomly to go to Cedar Point, so we asked the girls to come with us. We brought along a 1.75 of Blue Wave vodka, and a bottle of Bacardi. Upon arriving we decided to get a hotel for like 35 dollars for the night. It was a shitty place, but we didn’t care. Then we went to get mixers: Red Bull and Blue Hawaiian Punch.

Then we started drinking. We played a couple card games and the girls of course are already drunk. This is when it started getting crazy. Blake and I decide we need to catch up, mostly in shot form. So we do, and randomly, Tina (the other girl) and Blake decide to go for a walk. Well Katie and I decide to take advantage of this and she pretty much drags me straight into the shower, clothes and all and for the next hour we're going at it in there. While we were busy, Blake and Tina were trying to get into this "world renowned" scary house that Stephen King went to. Sounded like shit to me, but they went. After trying to sneak in the side and getting caught, they decided to try and run right in, again getting caught and this time, getting kicked out. So instead, they decided to come back to our hotel and throw lots of rocks in the hotel’s pool, which was in middle of the parking lot. This proved to be the start of the destruction.

Finally, they decide to come back to the room, but Katie an I are too busy to hear them pounding on the door, so Blake decided to kick it in. They make us get out of the shower and want to play more cards. This is when things started getting really bad. The girls have about half of the Bacardi bottle and declare that they are done for the night. Blake and I decide to finish the rest of that and our vodka. Luckily, Blake made a delicious drink: Blue Wave Vodka, Red Bull, and Hawaiian Punch. It turns a solid green, thus called “The Slimer.”

After a few Slimers, Blake goes to the bathroom to take a shower. Next thing I know, Katie goes and joins him, leaving Tina and me alone. She and I start just making out and feeling, but she says she needs to take out her contacts, so she does, but sees water coming out of the bathroom. By this point the shower had been going so long that the bathroom flooded. We decided to check it out and find Blake and Katie making out with Katie fully naked. Shortly thereafter, we somehow all end up in the shower… naked, with drinks in hand. 

Blake and I keep trading the girls off for three-way make outs, while they also played with us in the process. After about ten minutes of that, the smoke alarm started going off from the mist, and Katie without even saying anything, goes running out of the shower, jumps and punches the smoke alarm, which falls, and then proceeds to stomp on it till its done and her foot kind of bleeds.

Remember what I mentioned about her sanity…?

About thirty minutes later, we all get out naked, leaving the shower on, and proceeded to go outside. We all then decide to climb the pool fence, the one they threw lots of rocks in, and go skinny-dipping at about 2 am. We proceeded to again trade off the girls, but this time in the pool. The girls really enjoyed the sharing, too so it was really cool.

Again, I don’t really remember what happened or how, but we all made it back inside, only to find that the flood had spread from the bathroom, throughout the entire room. After that I don’t really don’t remember what happened, except that me and Katie end up sharing a bed and having sex a few more times. Although, I do have a vivid image of seeing Tina in bed and wondering where Blake was, then something starts moving around her hips, and its Blake’s head. That’s the last I remember, before I passed out.

The next day, we woke up to find our mattress off the bed, the room flooded, and lamps all over the place. We all swore to never repeat what had happened that night, and then had a great day at Cedar Point. The girls even paid for breakfast. Since we don’t talk anymore, I decided everyone should be able to hear this story.

- Gannon University


No comments:

Post a Comment