Monday 12 September 2011


Bloody Mary's Gone Bad 


"Bloody Mary Is not Even a game, religious," I told my friend.
Blue whiting Yareli made a face. "Is so! You chant it, And then something happens. Not always, okay, I'll admit That, but sometimes. It's pretty paraben Creepy around campfires before."
I rolled my eyes. "Anything is Creepy around campfires. Fine - That I'm bored."
Yareli led the way to the bathroom, and we turned off the light After closing the door. In the pitch blackness, we Chantel together, "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary ..."Five times we have said it, but nothing happened.
After a long pause, I fumbled my way into a standing position. "I'm getting out of here."
Wouldn't open the door. I frowned as I tugged on the knob. "Is it because your stupid brother again?"
"Probably." Yareli got up and tried to assist me, but our combined strength was not enough. "Weird ..."
"Oh my god. The Mirror." I Could not turn away. Yareli Slowly turned on its head, just as a cold breeze through the room like a small whippet.
In the mirror was the twisted figure of a woman. She was bent over, her hair matted with the Same substance Dripping That was down on his face: blood.
Screaming, I Launched my whole body at the door, but it still wouldn't Budge.Yareli made a dash for the shower rod, jerking it out of the ITS Sockets and slamming it into the door.
It Tries to yield five to push the door open. All the while, the woman hovered, Whispering words that we Could not she understand it as we did for us.
We made it out of the bathroom in time to run into Yareli's mother, the WHO did not believe us when we told her why I was in the shower rod and out the door behind them a huge dent.
But Streak When she saw the blood running down to the sink, she changed her to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment