Monday 12 September 2011

The Devil's Graveyard


It tups years, but, it finally happened, Steve and I finally visited the Scare a bad enough to keep us Awake Most of the night.
Both since we visited the day off from the work, we go out and DECIDED to Investigate a place known as the Devil's Graveyard. We have Known about it for years, but it sounded a little too nasty and far-fetched to be true, that we never checked it out Until now.
The story of this piece of land around it is that we was once a place WHERE Black masses and Black Magic live and many sacrifices behind Taken Place. On a whim, we drove up to this place about 7:30 PM and parked in the middle of the "church." It was a perfect night for ghost hunting, the temperature was just right and there was not a breath of wind. While we waited for darkness, we were facing the center of the pickup and Leaning against the doors, talking a little, When suddenly we heard a knock on the driver's window. Steve turned to look and there was no one there. While we were looking at the driver's communication, we heard a knock on the passenger's window. Looked again, we are, and, again, there was no one there. We started to talk about how we Knew this one would be good, as it HAS Already started.
After the sun went down, we are out of the steppe and the pickups moved to the front and waited. As we have a very close and loving Marriage, we have been quite accustomed to Become Each Other's caressing and strokes, I did not say to think that there was anything unusual about my hair gently stroke Being. That was Until I sighed and went to Move Closer to Steve, only to find That he was still on the Other Side of the truck! In my Confusion, I asked, "Honey, Was That you?"
"Was what we do?" he replied back.
I said, "Someone was stroking my hair and I HOPED it was you!"
He told me that he HAD thought That it was me who HAD BEEN That caressing her shoulders at the same time. Needless to say, I IMMEDIATLY Attached myself to Steve's link. We thought we could hear our names Being whispered in the trees and we have continually tried to convince ourselves That it was the wind. (If only there HAD BEEN some wind.) We have DECIDED to take a few Steps away from our pickup truck and toward the trees abruptly Stopped When Steve and I said, "What?" in Less Than a relaxed continent. Steve told me that while he loves HAVING we are close, if I got a right Any Closer Then, we could wear the skin Same.
I told him, 'I'm sorry, honey, but you're not going to get me away from this spot, for any reason! "
He said, 'That's okay, but I could at least you're loosens the grip on my arm a little? "
"Well." I replied.
"Okay, I'm good with that." he told me. Continued and we could we have this movement in the distance and heard some sounds sinister Laughing young at heart as I could best be described the chanting. Kept feeling I see someone flip on their hand through my hair constantly and Steve said he felt someone tapping him on the shoulder. We turned around to look and there was nothing behind us.My heart felt like it was when we were in overdrive Both felt something grab our legs. I Almost felt like I would pass out!
I asked Steve, "Are we convinced yet?" and he said, "Yeah, I think so!" I asked, "Can we please leave now?" Steve and we agreed that we turned around and started back for the truck. As we walked back to the truck, there was the Sensation of someone right behind us screaming, "GO!" Just about the time we we did the truck, the flash light died. We got in and LOCKED the doors as fast as we could the truck and started. We Both spouted a number of expletives When Steve turned on the lights good, but Did not they otherwise have come to like. I started Praying, "Come on, oh please let the lights come on!" Steve turned off Them And then they otherwise have again and finally DID come on. As we drove away, it Looked in the rearview mirror as if the fire is the area were expelled. We Stopped and turned to look, and nothing but darkness. As we drove down the dirt road out, I Kept Praying, "Please do not let this truck break down." Once we got back on the main road, we could not get out of there fast enough!
As we drove home, Steve said that he thought he was very close to Charge having a bladder burst and I said, "I'm delighted to know that I'm not the only one!"When we got home, we were still up to say that we are bugged and Wound EVEN Could not sleep. Every little sound, every little creak, Or Any time the dog should move, we would Both sit up in bed and ask, "What was that?" Attached to Steve again, I was the last time and I remember looking at the clock, it was 3:21 AM. We talked about it when we finally woke up and we agreed the two things: One, this is the FIRST time EVER HAS BEEN Either of us say we were spooked about unable to sleep That Most of the night, and two, thought it was a terrifying experience , this will NOT keep us from ghost hunting.
Steve, of course, HAD to check the head light switch in the truck, just out of curiosity, and found That it was fine and no problems behind them. We've behind a lot of Supernatural Experiences, but this one was definitely at the top of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment